Infant to School-age Child Care at Hock YMCA
We provide affordable and quality childcare, from infants through teens, for more than 1,200 families in over 15 area towns. As a leading provider of licensed childcare in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, we at Hockomock Area YMCA strive to meet the many varied needs of families in the 21st century.
The YMCA provides...
- Safe, educational experience for children ages 6 weeks to 14 years
- Activities to promote social, emotional, and age-appropriate intellectual and physical growth
- A safe and healthy environment for all ages.
Bernon Family Branch Garelick Early Learning Center, Franklin
- Two universal pre-K classrooms and enrichment classes
- Full-and-part-time care for infants, toddlers, and preschoolers on a year-round weekly basis
- Registration always open
- Accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children
Invensys Foxboro Branch Children ’s Center
- Infant, toddler, preschool, and pre-kindergarten programs
- Children ages six weeks through six years. Nursery school component, gym and swim sessions, field trips, and enrichment
North Attleboro’s Children’s Center
- Full-day preschool programs for children ages two years and nine months through kindergarten
- Nursery school component, swim and gym sessions, enrichment activities, field trips, and more.
- A before-and-after-school kindergarten enrichment program is available.
For more information about our Early Learning Centers, please email EarlyLearning@hockymca.org.
For more information about our Before and After School Programs, please email SchoolAge@hockymca.org.
Bernon Family, Franklin: Garelick Early Learning Child Care Center Director, Karen Barker, firstname.lastname@example.org | 774-235-2745
North Attleboro: Children’s Center Director, Danielle Calnan, email@example.com | 508.643.5242
Invensys Foxboro: Child Care Director, Colleen Duffy, firstname.lastname@example.org | 508.772.1308